We’re mindful of the many risks you face. We stand with you to provide resources, training, and on going personalized sonsultive support.
We continually monitor evolving risk so that you can proactively decide on a management solution that reduces your municipal exposure. These include cyber-technology and privacy risks, municipal construction expansion and regionalization of shared services.
Our core services include:
- DLS/OSHA Compliance Consulting – assistance and training for establishing and maintaining DLS safety requirement
- Risk Management Best Practice Summaries by Line of Coverage
- Property Maintenance Guidelines & Sensor Technologies
- Safety Committee Guidance – Our risk managers are available to participate in safety committee meetings and assist with corrective action plans.
- Risk Transfer Guidance
- Serious Injury Analysis
- Stewardship Reporting
- Property Valuations – Ensures adequate coverage against property exposures
- Onsite Inspections – Identifies potential loss exposures
- Ergonomic Evaluations – Onsite inspection of workstations and training to ensure optimal ergonomic conditions
- Employment Practices – Training and on-going guidance on compliance with state and federal anti-discrimination employment requirements
- Driver Training Program to include; Driving Simulator, Emergency Vehicle Operator Course (EVOC), and Onsite Fire Training.
- Regional Events – Seminars, roundtables, and conferences to provide continual education and training on both emerging and long-standing topics
Our Risk Management program enhances our core services with:
- MIIA analytics, focusing on quantifying and better understanding the root causes driving MIIA’s repetitive loss costs
- Updated loss results at MIIA program and individual member levels
- Member-specific action plans based on loss ratio, historical trends, and individual member needs