Whether you are a first-time supervisor or preparing yourself for a promotion later in your career, this training program will help you sharpen your leadership skills and bolster your confidence as you go forward with your current and future responsibilities.
This is a 4 - part series.
We ask that all registrants commit when registering to attending the entire series.
Session one- April 21, 2022 , Session 2, April 28, 2022,
Session 3, May 5, 2022 Session 4, May 12, 2022
All sessions: 1:00 p.m. – 2:30 p.m.
(Registration for Day 1 will automatically register you for the entire series)
· Transitioning to foreman or supervisor
· Stages of skill development
· Supervising former co-workers
· Developing self-confidence
SESSION TW0: ESTABLISHING ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
· Clarifying roles, responsibilities and expectations
· Decision-making styles
· Establishing credibility and trust