The Training is Full
Flagging is a very important and demanding job, whether in a work zone during utility installation or repair, or during an emergency road hazard situation. This course will provide the Flagger Certification to individuals to conduct flagging operations on roads in the Commonwealth of Massachusetts.
Stay Safe Traffic Products, Inc. is the approved entity to certify such individuals/contractors. The certification will remain valid for 2 years. Materials from the American Traffic Safety Services Association
(ATSSA) will be given to each student.
**All Materials from the American Traffic Safety Services Association (ATSSA) will be given to each student. **All students must have a valid First Aid Certification before receiving Flagger certification**
- Definitions and Human Factors
- Parts of the Temporary Traffic Control Zone (TTZ)
- Flagging Operations & ATSSA Video
- Demonstration of Work Zone and Flagging Operations
- Examinations Grading and Certification