A new, self-directed, fun and engaging 10-day challenge starting February 24, 2020. Learn how to improve your balance and tone your body for better fitness and prevent injuries. And earn cool prizes as well.
We challenge you to try three balance and tone exercises (in any combination) every day for 10 days. Balance training strengthens the muscles that help keep you upright, including your legs and core. Good balance and muscle tone are important to so many functional activities we do every day. Exercises that improve balance and muscle tone can help prevent falls. All exercises can be modified in range of difficulty from beginner to advanced. All ages and fitness levels will benefit.
• Do at least 3 exercises (any combination) every day from February 24 to March 6
• Watch both of Kate Kuzminski’s videos! She does a terrific job at showing you all the exercises. You will be motivated for sure!
• Complete the log/prize form attached (only MIIA/Blue Cross members are eligible for prizes)
• Complete the waiver form included and submit to Mary Harrington BEFORE you begin the program
• No registration is necessary
Click to learn more about this NEW program.
Contact your MIIA Wellness Representative to discuss requests for specific programming.